WARWICK– Twenty-one regional market leaders on Thursday were officially acknowledged for their management efforts throughout different sectors in Providence Organization News’ 2022 Leaders & & Achievers Awards program.
The award winners were amongst the roughly 200 guests at Thursday’s occasion at Aldrich Estate. The honorees represent different company and not-for-profit sectors. Industries the honorees represent consist of healthcare, not-for-profit, monetary services, video gaming, consulting, education, realty, legal, building and construction, production and innovation.
The people who were chosen by PBN for this year’s program– now in its 4th year– were picked based upon their management, accomplishments and longstanding dedication to business neighborhood. They were likewise acknowledged for their social work and mentoring efforts throughout the area.
An unique area highlighting each honoree was released Friday as part of PBN’s Aug 19-Sept. 1 print edition.
The honorees acknowledged in the 2022 awards program, noted alphabetically, are:
- Toby Ayers, Rhode Island for Neighborhood Justice executive director
- Stuart Benton, Bradford Soap Functions Inc. CEO and president
- David Currie, Province Home mortgage Associates Inc. president
- Karen G. DelPonte, Cameron & & Mittleman LLP partner
- Daniel DiMase, Aerocyonics Inc. CEO and president
- James Donahue, Old Surbridge Village/Coggeshall Farm Museum CEO and president
- Thomas Eagan, Partridge Snow & & Hahn LLP director of financing and administration
- Elizabeth Eckel, The Washington Trust Co. senior vice president, chief marketing and business interactions officer
- Renee Evangelista, Day Pitney LLP handling partner
- Lori Giuttari, Visual Thrive LLC chief marketing officer
- Mary Jo “MJ” Kaplan, Kaplan Consulting LLC creator and CEO
- Dr. Martha Mainiero, Rhode Island Medical Imaging Inc. medical professional
- Peter Marino, Area Health Insurance of Rhode Island CEO and president
- Bruce Parkes, International Video game Innovation PLC systems engineer
- Craig Sculos, Bally’s Twin River Lincoln Gambling Establishment Resort and Bally’s Tiverton Gambling establishment Hotel senior vice president of Rhode Island regulative; Bally’s Tiverton Gambling establishment Hotel vice president and basic supervisor
- Kristen Sloan Maccini, Secret Mediation LLC co-founder
- Wendy Taylor, West Location Animal Sanctuary creator and executive director
- Michelle Wilcox, Crossroads Rhode Island president
- Jodie Woodruff, Metropolitan Regional Profession and Technical Education director of development
- Jamie Worrell, Strategic Retirement Partners LLC co-founder and handling director
- Stephen Zubiago, Nixon Peabody LLP CEO and handling partner
Day Pitney LLP and Area Health Insurance of Rhode Island were the partner sponsors of PBN’s 2022 Leaders & & Achievers Awards program.
James Bessette is the PBN unique tasks editor, and likewise covers the not-for-profit and education sectors. You might reach him at Bessette@PBN.com You might likewise follow him on Twitter at @James_Bessette.
Wish to share this story? Click On This Link to buy a link that enables anybody to read it on any gadget whether they are a customer.