TAUNTON– Bristol County Cost Savings Bank through its charitable structure just recently contributed $95,500 to 11 Rhode Island nonprofits, according to a press release.
The financing belonged to a bigger $345,900 in grants to 38 companies covering northern Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts.
Rhode Island grant receivers and quantities are as follows:
- $ 20,000 to Blackstone Valley Preparation Mayoral Academy.
- $ 15,000 to the Boys & & Girls Club of Pawtucket.
- $ 15,000 to Pawtucket Central Falls Advancement Corp.
- $ 10,000 to the Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra & & Music School.
- $ 10,000 to The VNA of Care New England.
- $ 7,500 to Rhode Island Neighborhood Food Bank.
- $ 5,000 to Camp Ruggles.
- $ 5,000 to OpenDoors.
- $ 4,000 to Comprehensive Neighborhood Action Inc.
- $ 3,000 to Junior Accomplishment of Rhode Island.
- $ 1,000 to Cumberland School Volunteers Inc.
Nancy Lavin is a PBN personnel author. You might reach her at Lavin@PBN.com
Wish to share this story? Click On This Link to buy a link that permits anybody to read it on any gadget whether they are a customer.