PROVIDENCE – Financial institution Rhode Island just lately donated $25,000 to meals banks throughout the state to assist meet rising want as meals prices rise, in line with a information launch.
The funding included $10,000 to the Rhode Island Neighborhood Meals Financial institution, and $15,000 divided equally to fifteen community-based meals pantries. The monetary help is along with a latest, six-week meals assortment drive hosted by the financial institution throughout its 20 branches.
Native meals pantry recipients included:
- Higher Lives Rhode Island
- Blackstone Valley Emergency Meals Heart
- Complete Neighborhood Motion Program
- Connecting for Youngsters & Households
- Coventry Buddies of Human Companies
- Home Violence Program of Crossroads Rhode Island
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Neighborhood Heart
- East Bay Neighborhood Motion
- East Greenwich Interfaith Meals Cabinet
- Jonnycake Heart for Hope
- North Kingstown Meals Pantry
- St. Peter’s by the Sea
- St. Vincent de Paul Meals Pantry at St. Philip Church
- Tri-County Neighborhood Motion Company
- Westbay Neighborhood Motion
Nancy Lavin is a PBN workers author. You might attain her at Lavin@PBN.com.
Need to share this story? Click on Right here to buy a hyperlink that permits anybody to learn it on any machine whether or not or not they’re a subscriber.